Dan Rivoire for SLO City Council
San Luis Obispo City Council members need to absolutely love this community. Their motivation should be happiness, devotion, and constructive focus on completing city goals.
I’m running for City Council because my wife Megan and I want to create sustainable community-wide social and economic well being. We dream of raising our family here. We respect the foundation built by past officials and aim to honor their decisions through a commitment to building consensus in pursuit of local success.
I believe an even better SLO is possible through a renewed focus on completing essential infrastructure and enhancing community well being. Vote for my commitment to:
- Improve circulation for every form of transportation
- Build better Safe Routes to Schools
- Increase workforce and affordable housing
- Upgrade technology to support business growth
- Provide access to parks and open spaces
- Strengthen neighborhood safety and health
- Establish a commitment to long term fiscal success